One of the answers to the topic: Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain at Mathematics Stack Exchange.
I think if you look at this animation and think about it long enough, you’ll understand:
- Why circles and right-angle triangles and angles are all related
- Why sine is opposite over hypotenuse and so on
- Why cosine is simply sine but offset by pi/2 radians
Bad news. A major vulnerability, known as “Heartbleed,” has been disclosed for the technology that powers encryption across the majority of the internet. That includes Tumblr.
We have no evidence of any breach and, like most networks, our team took immediate action to fix the issue.
- The critical, widespread Heartbleed bug and you: How to keep your private info safe (PCWorld)
- List of websites affected (compiled by a user of Github): Testing tumblr.com… not vulnerable.
- LastPass Heartbleed checker
- Google News
You are welcome (8()
Aditional reading: The role of magnetic fields in star birth.
Analysis through testing the variation in 3-Dimensionality of the Bombyx mori‘s spinning environment from 2D to increasingly 3D.
I mean the word proof not in the sense of the lawyers, who set two half proofs equal to a whole one, but in the sense of a mathematician, where half proof = 0, and it is demanded for proof that every doubt becomes impossible.